Apple Pay in Poland from tomorrow. You can find all the necessary information here
In May 2018, Apple CEO Tim Cook, at a financial results conference, announced the arrival of Apple Pay in Poland, Norway and Ukraine. I talked to Apple helpline a while ago, Apple Pay will be unlocked for Poland tomorrow. It is not known at whatówhat time. There will not be any additional update, simply at some point there will be a service available to us.
In connection with the launch a small guide, everything about this service.
What Apple Pay is and where it lets you pay?
It is a service thatówhich allows you to easily and securelyób pay with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch’em and using computeróin Mac. Until now, users of the productóin Apple in Poland did not have the ability to pay for purchases in the store with the phone. With Apple Pay, that’s changing. When in the store, we simply put the phone to the payment terminal, confirm the payment on the device (e.g. The new Apple Pay service will be launched in Poland tomorrow to make it easier to protect poachers. Touch ID or facial biometrics, the so called. Face ID available exclusively to iPhone owners’X) and payment made.
1. You can pay in a stationary store with an iPhone
2. We can also pay in a stationary store with Apple Watch’The solution provides the government with the ability to make and receive payments on the iPhone (no need to confirm transactions on the iPhone, just the watch)
3. When you make a payment on your Mac, you complete the transaction on your iPhone’a. If you have a MacBook Pro with Touch ID, you can confirm a transaction just like paying with an iPhone.
4. Apple Pay we can also pay on the Internet in the Safari browser. To do this, in online stores you should see the option Buy with Apple Pay or Apple Pay service button.
5. It is also possible to transfer money between users with an active Apple Pay service. This is done via iMessage and works zarówno on iPhone’As well as Apple Watch’ach. In this wayób You can also pay using Siri, i.e. by giving the assistant a voice prompt. So-called. Person to Person only works in the US.
6. Apple Pay also allows you to split bills e.g. while in a restaurant.
It is important to note that Apple Pay does not act as a bank account, nor does it provide payment services, as m.in. PayPal. In Apple Pay we do not have our own account, it is only a service enabling payments. For Apple Pay, we need „pin” a supported payment card issued by our home bank. Without this you will not be able to use Apple Pay.
What conditions do you need to meet to use Apple Pay?
First, you should have a device thatówhich is supported. The oldest smartphones from Apple, whichóre on the list of officially supported devices are: iPhone 6 or iPhone SE. In terms of tablets, these will include the iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad (5. generations), iPad (6. generations) iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro. All Apple Watch. When it comes to MacBook, there are two options: either we have a MacBook Pro with Touch ID or a Mac launched in 2012 or póLater, provided you have an Apple Watch’a or iPhone’With Apple Pay enabled.
Condition number 2 is to have a payment card issued by your bank. List of all banksóin whichóA list of all banks that customers can use Apple Pay with is available on this website. Until now, Polish bankóin this list there was no. It will change this week.
Another important point – For everything to run smoothly you need to have the latest software version installed (iOS, WatchOS, MacOS respectively).
How to connect a payment card to Apple Pay?
The whole process is simple and does not require much time. Apple has even prepared a 40-second instructional video, discussing step-by-step how to add a card to Apple Pay. We open the Wallet app, click on „plus”, enter the card (scan it or enter the data manually), follow the instructions from your bank and you are done. As of this moment, we can use Apple Pay.
Another option is to add a card to Apple Pay through a special section „Wallet and Apple Pay” in the Settings app („add credit/debit card”). RóIn Settings we can also allow our smartphone to authorize payments initiated on the Mac (this option is detailed in theóNot important if you have a Mac without Touch ID).
This is a big change for iPhone owners’ów!
The advent of Apple Pay may be for many useróinto the productóat Apple a big event. Many of my friends have expressed a desire to use the iPhone’but the insurmountable barrier so far has been the inability to pay with a phone. Now this will change.
All information about Apple Pay is available on the official website.
DetailsóDetailed instructions for Apple Pay are available on this website.